How to pray the rosery? The rosary is a powerful prayer that has been used for centuries. It is a simple, yet powerful prayer that can be used to pray for anything.
Find out more about how to pray rosary by reading this article until end. In this blog we also have an article about what is catholic roseries that you must read about it.
What Is The Meaning Of The Rosary?
St. Dominic preached the Gospel in the early 13th century in order to oppose different heresies, and he formed the Order of the Dominicans to carry out this mission of disseminating the Good News. Despite their attempts, the heresy persisted, and so he prayed to the Blessed Virgin Mary for guidance.
According to tradition, Mary came to him in 1221 and bestowed upon him the devotion of the Rosary, prompting him to spread the rosary. Many think that the Rosary originated in the monastery tradition of reading 150 Psalms each week, which later grew to include the recital of Hail Mary’s. Find out more about what are the benefits of learning catholic roseries by reading that article in this blog.
How To Pray The Rosery
- Make the Cross Sign.
- The Apostles’ Creed states, “Holding the Crucifix.”
- Say an Our Father on the first bead.
- On the following three beads, say one Hail Mary.
- Declare the Glory Be
- Each of the five decades should begin with the announcement of the Mystery (perhaps followed by a short reading from Scripture), followed by the Our Father.
- Following that, while fingering each of the decade’s 10 beads, say ten Hail Marys while meditating on the Mystery. After that, utter a Glory Be.
(Some repeat the following prayer at the conclusion of each decade, as asked by the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima: O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the flames of hell, and guide all souls to Heaven, particularly those most in need of your compassion.)
- After the five decades, begin with the Hail, Holy Queen, followed by the following discourse and prayer:
- V. Intercede for us, O venerable Mother of God.
- R. That we could be made worthy of Christ’s promises.
- Let us pray: O God, whose Only Begotten Son purchased for us the rewards of eternal life through his life, death, and resurrection, grant that as we meditate on these mysteries of the most holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
What Are The Benefits You Learning Rosary Prayer
There are many benefits to learning the rosary prayer. The rosary is a meditative prayer that is said on a string of beads. Here are the benefits of learning rosary prayer:
- It is a spiritual exercise. When you learn to pray the rosary, it will help you develop a closer relationship with God.
- It will strengthen your faith. As you pray more often, you will become stronger in your faith.
- It will make you more aware of God’s presence. By praying the rosary regularly, you will become better able to feel His closeness.
- It will help bring about personal peace. If you have trouble sleeping or if you are anxious, you can use the rosary prayer to calm yourself.
- It will help you concentrate on things of importance. While you are doing the rosary, you might find yourself thinking of other things that you want to do but don’t seem to get around to doing them. This can be very frustrating. But when you pray the rosary prayer, you can focus on what really matters.
- It will give you something to look forward to every day. Each time you pray the rosaries, you will know that there will come another moment where you can share your love for God with Him.
- It will inspire others to practice the rosary too. As you teach others how to pray the rosaries together, they will see that it is not only easy, but also fun!
Find out more about why you should know holy rosery prayer by read that article in this blog too.
Related Articles For You!
- You may like: Daily Amazing Verse – Repent of Your Sins
- You may enjoy this article about: Bible History – The Lutherans
Our Latest Post: