For he hath said, I will go unto him, and there shall be a throne in his place, both of mine adversary, and of his address; and I will establish him. (Revelation 7:9)
Time of the year when God first began to work with signs and wonders in the lives of the people that were His covenant people. He could now see how serious and dangerous the consequences were of living a war-like faith. His covenant people must put all the gifts and powers behind them, turn to him and lay every weight and sinews of the burden at His feet and leave it there.
This is the time for the tables to turn. His power will not be held back or complicated with the tricks and devices of the enemy. His covenant people must lay every weight and sinews of the burden at His feet and leave it there.
Every gift and power triumphs when opposed to the enemy and fresh power is drawn out. For, if you love him, keep His commandments. He is a faithful God and He will do it for you! (John 14:23)
Do not be deceived by the huge weight of the world, for, the so-called sins of I, me, and my flesh will be forgiven the day that I meet Him in heaven in the presence of His angels. (Matthew 10:17) whoever keeps His words, loves Him keeps His angels. (James 5:15)
He will exalt you in the sight of the Lord and you shall be honored forever. (Isaiah 66:18)
This is a twofold blessing that is given to those who choose to love God. On the one hand, He blesses you with the fruit of His Spirit in your life – inward and outward fruit; and on the other hand, He holds you up in your place as a light upon the hill so that you may be able to give your light to others. (Matthew 6:33-34)
Jesus died and rose again to bring us the great hope of glory. God’s love, goodness, grace, mercy, and spiritual blessing are known through the weight of the cross when Jesus gave His life so that you and I can live in the presence of God our heavenly Father. And the best part of this gift is that He didn’t stay dead but rose again to bring us into the seventh heaven, giving us the rights and privileges of the throne of God. (Ephesians 3:9-10)
God, in the beginning, was with God and He was God. (John 1:1)
This is the good news of the gospel
Who is Jesus? He was and is the only way to the Father.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who lost himself in behalf of the downcast, laden, persecuted, mistreated, crucified; (9) and in whom were all his full powers and faculties according to the law, being brought forth from the dead after his passion. (10) For this purpose, he wasitten, and afflicted, yet without sin; (11) shapen with suffering, yet not crushed; afflicted, yet not destroyed:
(12) though he were slain, yet no harm springs into his body, but is conformed to the likeness of the death; (13) And the sufferings of this man were a pain that surpassed all fretting; his noble living before many witnesses, cruel to be reproached, and untiring to make Intercession for many.
(14) His pitiful death is the equal of the sufferings of the prophets: because as yet he had not done many things after his preaching, being only an ensample unto them, he shall appear before kings and not before subjects.
(15) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is a white prestige. (16) For there is one God; and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, which reconciled both unto God his own glory.
(17) Whose justice was first, that he died for them; not according to the judgment of men, but according to the Will of God, that he might bring to light the perfect day of the Lord.
(18) For there is no wise man, nor any wise man, which shall deliver his soul from the body; but the word of God, which hath the presidents of the cattle in his bosom, and declared shall come forth out of his mouth, and shall stand for a witness unto all men. (19) The voice of the Lord is a straight command, and wise is he that obeys: the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; the reproofusis the end of it.